Thank you for choosing In Harmony Music! Fall Early Bird Pricing Includes $25 off for each student registered before July 31st! We are excited to make music with your family and friends.
- $295.00 for first enrolled child (fall)
- $225.00 per sibling over 6 months of age (fall)
- Infants under 6 months old attend FREE with a registered sibling
- Tuition for online classes includes materials delivered to your home, a closed, private online group for each class to interact, access to live and recorded weekly 45 minute classes, and unlimited makeups.
- Tuition for in-person classes includes materials and a small set of instruments to be brought in each week to class (no instruments or props will be shared), and weekly 30 minute classes. Shorter class times follow health recommendations and allow for ample cleaning in between classes.
- New registrations include a one time, non-refundable, admin fee of $15.00
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration
- Tuition is not prorated, however, you are welcome to make up all missed classes within the semester
- No refunds are issued after the start of a session or in circumstances beyond our control
- Our classes will always be honored - online if not in person
- If a refund is due, for any reason, a non-refundable admin fee of $15.00 will be automatically deducted from the total amount
COVID-19 Updates and Policies:
- Limited In-person classes are tentatively scheduled to resume this fall, pending city guidelines and/ recommendations
- In-person classes may be canceled or moved online at any time
- All in-person classes are limited to 6 families
- 6 feet of physical distance is required at all times
- Masks must be worn by children over 2 and all participating adults
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry
- Each family must bring a set of instruments/ props for use not to be shared with others
- Sick children and adults must stay home and attend online
- Any makeups for missed in-person classes must be scheduled in one of our online classes.
- No refunds are issued after the start of a session or in circumstances beyond our control - all classes will be honored online if not in person